Friday, September 5, 2008

Weekend Blogger?



Hi All,


Funny, last weekend, when I was searching about, up popped "Tartx's" "Blogging without Obligation," the idea that one can blog without apology when one feels like it, not necessarily with any required regularity. A "serendipitous" finding, to use Cate's (from "Beyond the Fields We Know") word. Not quite the weekend yet, but a good excuse to post another photo from my trip.....



I loved this building in Venice Beach!

:-) Have a lovely weekend, everyone. :-) Joyce

2 comments:

GreenishLady said...

Hi, Joyce, and welcome to the world of blogging. {I've come by via Fran's Sacred Ordinary blog). I look forward to getting to know a bit about your world. Enjoy!

Fran aka Redondowriter said...

Ah, Venice, CA. A must see for any tourist in So Cal who hasn't seen this unusual little town. When I was younger, it was outrageous--buskers, Schwarzenegger wanna-bes, Jesus freaks, skateboarders, protestors, funky shops, clandestine on-the-run retailers, head shops, unusual restaurants. You name it! But who will ever forget Steve Martin's scene in L.A. Story (one of my favorite films) when dippy Sarah Jessica Parker, on the Venice Boardwalk, gets hold of Steve? I just can't watch this film too often. It's the stereotype of what people see as the entertainment capitol of the world.

Did you and your brother take any photos of the unusual folks in Hollywood?