Monday, September 1, 2008

Day Number Two of my life as a blogger.....


Good morning to my tiny little world of readers. Welcome! And thank you for being here..... 'Tis Labor Day here in MA, along with the rest of the country. Cate at "Beyond the Fields we Know" brought to my awareness that the natural "hum" I hear outside my be grasshoppers singing. I am grateful to be made aware of the sound and what it might be and to be given the idea that I might even go out there for a few minutes.....

Happy September and the feeling of a new season it seems to bring, much as we hate to let go the summer, there is something to be said for the fall. It is my goal to continue to display photos of my trip to gorgeous California, and I am still on a learning curve, so bear with me here..... :-) Joyce
This is my brother, Ed, and my niece, Erica, somewhere in beautiful California, Venice Beach, perhaps. How sweet it was!

1 comment:

Fran aka Redondowriter said...

Hey, you made great progress! Liked the picture of your brother and niece at Venice Beach. It was quiet down here at the beach today, surprisingly, but the marine layer was in until about noon.

Have a good week!