Sunday, September 7, 2008

Happy Sunday!


'Tis a gorgeous day here in western Massachusetts, after "a dark and stormy night," which left in its wake water in the basement (a forever problem for me) and a new water stain on the ceiling (a recurrent problem for me), and a loss of internet time last night and this a.m.!

Yesterday was "the first day of school" for me at the Boston Graduate School of Psychoanalysis, where I had been a student at their Vermont campus since January, 2005, until the Vermont campus was closed at the end of June, 2008. The closing was a heart-breaking process for a small community of students and faculty who enjoyed very special relationships in our learning environment, which just happend to be in a remodeled old barn in a rural setting of great beauty. However, life goes on.....

And now for my latest pic. of the trip to California..... (Ain't she sweet?)

1 comment:

Fran aka Redondowriter said...

I want to hear more about your new school. We were together such a short time that we didn't talk about Vermont. I spent several weeks there in the four years my son was at UVM Med School. Love that ice cream cone photo.